Posted to rec.woodworking

Default fixing up a biscuit joiner

On Thu, 23 Feb 2012 13:09:28 -0500, "Mike Marlow"
wrote:

Larry Jaques wrote:
On Thu, 23 Feb 2012 11:54:11 -0600, basilisk
wrote:

On Thu, 23 Feb 2012 08:54:00 -0800, CW wrote:

"Michael Joel" wrote in message
m...
Fear of God is the solution to such problems - no matter where you
are/go His Law and the Love for Him will guard how you act and what
you sayand do.
You believe in the easter bunny and Santa Clause too?

He offered a reasonable explanation for his behavior,
why would you choose to ridicule anothers religious beliefs?

I chose to filter instead. He joined Stormin this morning because
this is not a religious forum, it's the Wreck.

Fair enough Larry, but do you also filter those who are outspoken in their
belief that is contrary to "religeous" beliefs? Of course, it is your
choice who you filter and who you don't, but I'm asking if the standard is
arbitrary, biased, or balanced.

Yes, I do, Mike. I tend to dislike sermons, from Christians, Muslims,
Buddhists, and Athiests alike. I also have no trouble allowing people
their own beliefs.

In the end - it's just discussion. What you filter is your right to decide.
It's just somewhat amusing how this type of discussion results in double
standards. Oh well...

We humans aren't perfect, but I aim for balance. shrug

--
Good ideas alter the power balance in relationships, that is why
good ideas are always initially resisted. Good ideas come with a