Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default "Why do you have a right to your money?"

On 2/23/2012 11:24 AM, jk wrote:
George wrote:

Unlike you I actually attended college at Chico state and

...and acquired a ****ty degree in a weak field at a ****ty school.
Yes, we know.

Actually George, his school is renowned and highly regarded in some
fields. admittedly that is MOSTLY in mixology and the related party
sciences, but I understand they also have a fairly highly regarded
forensics program.

I don't really mean to disparage Chico State completely, but it is known
as one of the academically weaker campuses among the 23 CSU campuses,
and the entire CSU system is second tier in California behind the UC.