Posted to uk.d-i-y
Adrian Simpson Adrian Simpson is offline

Default Idle fun for net hackers..

In article , Mike Barnes
writes
Do I understand you correctly, that some e-mail clients will accept an
HTML form and enable you to complete and submit it without it being
displayed in your browser? That sounds scary. I ask because my mail
client won't do anything like that, I'm sure.

For very many people, their email client is a web browser.

Adrian
--
To Reply :
replace "news" with "adrian" and "nospam" with "ffoil"