Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default fixing up a biscuit joiner

On 2/23/2012 12:46 PM, CW wrote:

"basilisk" wrote in message

On Thu, 23 Feb 2012 08:54:00 -0800, CW wrote:

"Michael Joel" wrote in message
m...

Larry Jaques wrote:
On Thu, 23 Feb 2012 09:20:51 -0600, Swingman wrote:

On 2/22/2012 9:58 PM, Michael Joel wrote:

Swingman wrote:

... and NO,

_only_ on Google is shellac a cure all for all silicone
contamination.

I wouldn't know about google since I don't use it.

Is that hair on your knuckles too?

You _know_ he's looking for hair between his fingers now, too, don't
you? (Googlit, Naily. It'll be in the same section as the last one.)

--
Every day I remind myself that my inner and outer life are based on the
labors of other men, living and dead, and that I must exert myself in

Internet is a great magnifier. Whatever a person will allow for in their
life becomes magnified since there appears to be no consequences for
releasing their true character.

Fear of God is the solution to such problems - no matter where you
are/go His Law and the Love for Him will guard how you act and what you
sayand do.
You believe in the easter bunny and Santa Clause too?

He offered a reasonable explanation for his behavior,
why would you choose to ridicule anothers religious beliefs?

The belief in a god is proof that the human race has not matured yet. Do
what you want but I don't want to here about it. In any case, I asked a
legitimate question. Belief in any of the three mentioned entities makes
equal sense.

I would certainly not say that belief in God is proof that the human
race has not matured yet so much as the human race has not totally gone
down the tubes yet.

More and more God is ridiculed and look at the type that do that.