Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default fixing up a biscuit joiner

On 2/23/2012 9:39 AM, Michael Joel wrote:

Swingman wrote:

On 2/22/2012 9:58 PM, Michael Joel wrote:

Swingman wrote:

... and NO,

_only_ on Google is shellac a cure all for all silicone contamination.

I wouldn't know about google since I don't use it.

Is that hair on your knuckles too?

No. I gave up using the wider internet over a year ago (I found it
interfered with my ability to obey God) and have been the much better
for it. I now limit my use to a few selected sites and a few selected
avenues of access. Made my life much better.

That's good, Mike. You can't argue with an individual's life decisions,
particularly when that decision makes them content. The fact that you
made one is definitely in your favor and should be applauded,
particularly in this day and age.

As you've no doubt noticed, this place can get pretty contentious,
argumentative and wild, so it pays each one of us to be careful about
posting something that could perhaps mislead those looking for answers
and who don't have the knowledge to judge the, often wildly varying,
proffered advice.

In effect, that's a good thing, because, if you can stand the occasional
heat, you quickly realize that there is not much else that keeps the
advice offered here arguably much better than many other forums in the
online world.

All in all, good to see you here and participating.

--
www.eWoodShop.com
Last update: 4/15/2010