Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.audio

Default O T: Kenwood Hi-Fi System Help ?

In article ,
Adrian C wrote:
Right - I think those are known as Equipment outlets. I have one on a
Yamaha amp. Sort of pre-dates IEC connectors, in Japan at least. Had the
very devil of a job finding a plug for one years ago - and could only find
a two pin. The easiest answer might be to change those outlets for IEC
ones.

Nope, it's to the left of that (It's not the mains connector).

Sorry - so out of focus here I can't make them out. I'll need to send them
to CSI. ;-)

That's not a bad Samsumg camera (ES55?), but looks like the photographer
is broken.

er, opps... ;-)

Whatever. ;-)

--