Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.audio
the_constructor[_2_] the_constructor[_2_] is offline

Default O T: Kenwood Hi-Fi System Help ?

"Adrian C" wrote in message
In articleW7udnUibqs0UydvSnZ2dnUVZ8i2dnZ2d@brightvie w.co.uk,
wrote:
Here's my second attempt:-

Its the plug for the socket in the middle of the picture that I need

http://i1263.photobucket.com/albums/...d_Socket-1.jpg

http://i1263.photobucket.com/albums/...d_Socket-2.jpg

Right - I think those are known as Equipment outlets. I have one on a
Yamaha amp. Sort of pre-dates IEC connectors, in Japan at least. Had the
very devil of a job finding a plug for one years ago - and could only
find
a two pin. The easiest answer might be to change those outlets for IEC
ones.

Nope, it's to the left of that (It's not the mains connector).

That's not a bad Samsumg camera (ES55?), but looks like the photographer
is broken.

er, opps... ;-)

--
Adrian C

The camera was repaired by an idiot who is supposed to know about such
things, and I have never been happy with it since, so looks as that will go
on recycle soon.

Jim G