Posted to uk.d-i-y
the_constructor[_2_] the_constructor[_2_] is offline

Default O T: Kenwood Hi-Fi System Help ?

"Tim" wrote in message
"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote:
In article ,
geoff wrote:
I took some earlier both plugs and sockets

Not the best, but better than yours

I have nothing to reduce the size of them on this machine, I'll post
them tomorrow

IIRC, Photobucket allows you to do this after uploading.

Which is a daft way to do it when most PCs have software already installed
that will do the job and there are squillions of free graphics programs
available to do the job, singly or in batches. Irfanview to name but one.

Given the size of modern digital camera picture files and the relatively
slow upload speed most of us "enjoy"' it's just daft not to resize first.

Tim

Here's my second attempt:-

Its the plug for the socket in the middle of the picture that I need

http://i1263.photobucket.com/albums/...d_Socket-1.jpg

http://i1263.photobucket.com/albums/...d_Socket-2.jpg

Jim G