Posted to sci.electronics.repair
JW JW is offline

Default How to use Google Groups properly (was: NLS MS-15)

On Wed, 22 Feb 2012 10:37:41 -0800 (PST) JeffM wrote in
Message id:
:

JW wrote:
JeffM wrote:
click the **links** in his post and the links in my post.
You don't get the same thing

still looks fine to me

So, it isn't that you have reading comprehension problems;

(Looks at post Jeff is whining about again) Yup, still looks fine to me,
but then I use a proper newsreader.

Your post, however, in

*is* improperly quoted, ****wit.

you're just too stupid to follow simple directions.

Nope. You're just too stupid to get off Google and get a proper
newsreader. Your ****ing problem, not mine.

In any case, if ever I give a flying **** what you think, I'll come up
with a reason. In the mean time, you may want to note that the name
of the group is sci.electronics.repair, not alt.what.JeffM.likes.
Do us all a favor and go play with something sharp. You sub-pinhead, you.