Posted to uk.d-i-y
Steve Firth Steve Firth is offline

Default 8 hundred and 92 knobheads

NT wrote:

On Feb 22, 11:51 am, Steve Firth wrote:
"Robin" wrote:
ARWadsworth wrote:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-17107715

If I were still working/commuting I'd be tempted because of the
exemption from the London Congestion Charge for wholly electric
vehicles, together with free parking in Westminster, the City and
Camden. I suspect many of the 892 are people gaming those systems.

My off-roader is congestion charge exempt. It has a range of 700 miles and
can tackle driving across Europe within a day and a half. Which electric
vehicle should I be looking at?

700 miles in the real world, or descending a 700 mile high mountain?

700 to 720 miles or so, depending on how hard the loud pedal is pressed.
If you think about it, I'm sure you will work it out.