Posted to alt.home.repair
gregz gregz is offline

Default Maximizing Social Security redux

"HeyBub" wrote:
Mr. Austerity" "PrintMo.Money wrote:

It's been going on for years, it's call "Crazy Money".
http://spectator.org/archives/2011/1...elfare-swindle

Just goes to show: "There's nothing new under the sun."

Thanks for the link.

As with anything else, marketing is the name of the game.

My plan includes passing out cards at the unemployment office.

I was listening to a telephone roundtable last night from state rep.
Talking about stuff and county taxes. I just got letter yesterday swooping
up my one property evaluation from $3500 to $28,000. 800% increase. Well
it's bad property, have to try to change it.

The rep from pa says the food stamp card in pa issue is used in 50 states
and overseas. Something wrong.

Greg