Posted to rec.woodworking

Default I must be getting better at WW...

Bill wrote:

Well, last night I prepared the following "bid" (pdf file on my web
site):
http://web.newsguy.com/MySite/

Well - I don't believe you should be charging for the drill bit Bill.
Owning or purchasing the necessary tools is just part of providing the work.

I did not realize this thing had to be so large. The cost of the materials
is what it is, so there's nothing you can do about that. Did they spec Red
Oak? I have not priced Red Oak around here lately, but the price on your
sheet kind of shocked me - seemed quite high to me.

--

-Mike-