Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default How to repair warped table top?

On 2/22/2012 2:19 PM, Michael Joel wrote:
Swingman wrote:

moisture on wood, with the exceptions I noted above. You will
certainly want to do your homework, and provide some supporting
evidence to the contrary, if you want to continue a reasonable
discussion of the issue.

Ok. Whatever you would like to make it. I have no need to argue.
I think my sentences were clear enough.

You also call into question whether or not I even undestand moisture -
and that I will not be able to learn (if I don't).

I do believe for some reason you feel offended and seem to have a chip -
but that is fine too.

You have decided what you will take for the answer - nothing I say or do
will change it.

To the contrary, and unlike you ... I will certainly read any supporting
evidence you have to support your position.

--
www.eWoodShop.com
Last update: 4/15/2010