Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
jk jk is offline

Default "Why do you have a right to your money?"

Hawke wrote:

Cite?

Appalachia, Native American Indian reservations, Camden, NJ.

Appalachia (a rather vague term at best) does not of itself constitute
misery, I live quite close to SEVERAL Indian reservations, some of
which are very much non miserable. As to Camden, I can't speak, but if
you are saying that giving a city name constitutes a citation of a
source, how did you ever graduate? Or did you?

Where in the world do you get the idea that anyone owes you a citation
like you would get in a professional journal.

Never said any one did. YOU responded to some one else's request for
one with the (miserable) pathetic excuse above

You're a nobody. You're
lucky you get anything. For you information, which you need, Camden is
one of if not one of the worst cities in the U.S.

Why?, did you move there?
If you knew that you
would know why I chose it. If you can't find miserable people in the
worst city in the U.S. then there aren't any.

BTW still waiting for that definition of what you call misery or
miserable.

Believe me, there are
people in America with miserable lives.

"Believe" you??? When you can not (or at least have not to date, been
able to support any of your puffery and hot air, with real,
quantifiable facts, or even a reasonable basis.

It appears that you wouldn't know "evidence" if it popped out of a
hole, and bit you on the nose, while waving as flashing neon sign
saying evidence.

Yeah, all I did was take law classes in college to learn how to weigh
evidence.

SO, you TOOK classes, but so what? It does not appear that you
actually learned anything.

What was it that made you such a better judge than me?

No, It was your inability (or refusal) to think for yourself.
It was also your constant broad, unsupported claims. When those are
questioned you either 1: Claim "every one knows" 2: make personal
attacks or 3: change the subject.
You
watch a lot of TV? So let's get real.

I would doubt my level of involvement with TV watching, is as large as
yours, but I doubt it's relevant so I will let that slide.
You questioning my ability to
weigh evidence is a joke.

NO it is the setup, your response is the punch line, and only
together do they constitute a joke.

You're the one with no training, education, or
experience in anything legal.

So, you know this for a fact how?
Last time you claimed to know exactly where I stood on all issues,
based on a single (misunderstood) statement, and I asked you to "put
up or shut up" by telling me where I stood on a laundry list of
today's more "popular" issues, and you shut up.

So pray tell, since you are now also an expert on my education,

What School did I graduate from?
What classes did I take there?
What was my major
Have I done ANY post graduate education?
DO I have an Advanced Degree?
Have I ever been accredited as an instructor for a college?
If so what subject.

So you're an idiot if you think you know
what constitutes evidence better than I do.

So many punch lines

I say prove it.

I say I just did.

Hawke

And still waiting for that definition of misery.
jk