Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default "Why do you have a right to your money?"

On 2/22/2012 2:46 PM, Hawke wrote:
On 2/21/2012 11:59 AM, George Plimpton wrote:
On 2/21/2012 11:57 AM, Hawke wrote:
On 2/19/2012 6:46 PM, wrote:
On Feb 19, 6:55 pm, wrote:

I hate to keep bringing up society but if people are not willing to
help
those who can't provide a good life for themselves then we are not
living in a civilized world.
Hawke

What makes you think we live in a civilized world? Do you really
think people now are much different than those that killed six million
in concentration camps in WWII?

We still have thousands being killed in Syria. Iran in working on
nuclear weapons so they can kill millions. Saddam Hussein used
poisonous gas on the Kurds. I could come up with lots more examples.

Grow up. We are not living in a civilized world.

Dan

Those people are not. I thought we didn't consider ourselves to be like
those you mentioned.

You leftists consider America to be *worse* than those he mentioned. You
leftists regularly label America "fascist."

"America" isn't Fascist. People are Fascists.

Leftists say the country is and always was fascist.

People who think and act
like you.

Nope - I support liberty. Fascists hate liberty. That's why many
people refer to you and others like you as left-wing fascists. Strictly
speaking, it's in accurate, but leftists like you will ecstatically use
the means used by fascists in order to destroy liberty.

You have unamerican values.

My values are quintessentially American, of course: private enterprise,
private property, civil liberties *including* the liberty to exclude
anyone I wish, for any reason or no reason at all, from associating with
me - championing the absolute rights of the individual, and refusing to
knuckle under to any bull**** notion of "collective" rights or interests.

Yep - I am the American in this conversation. You're like a Stasi agent.