Posted to alt.home.repair
harry harry is offline

Default OT Drones, or unmanned aircraft

On Feb 22, 5:50*pm, micky wrote:
OT *Drones, or unmanned aircraft

*Heard on Kojo Nnambi that unmanned aircraft for commericial (and
private?) use will be legal next year, and got to thinking.....

In a regular plane, the pilot can look over his left shoulder and see
what's back there, and if he adjusts his right sideview mirror right,
he can see what's back there on the right side. * He can turn the
plane slightly and see what is around him 360^ *He can lift his head
and through a clear canopy, he can see what is above him.

Is any of this true with unmanned planes. *I have the feeling the
pilot can see straight ahead, and if it has a down-pointed camera,
straight down. * Am I piloting the Hy-un-dry of unmanned planes?

The plan is pointless if the aircraft is remote controlled. If it
flys completely automatically ie no pilot anywhere.that's something
else.

Some aircraft can do this now almost.