Posted to uk.d-i-y
Nthkentman Nthkentman is offline

Default 8 hundred and 92 knobheads

"www.GymRatZ.co.uk" wrote in message
On 22/02/2012 10:17, Doctor Drivel wrote:

"ARWadsworth" wrote in message
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-17107715

Pollution free at use vehicles. Fantastic. We need them everywhere.

Unfortunately apart from the bicycle they don't exist.
My take on these matters is that they simply offload your polution to
somone elses part of the country/world and rape other countries
recources and materials because the users are happy to pay through the
nose for the "feel good" factor.

YMMV.... (but you won't do many befre needing a 12 hour recharge..

Bicycles might be pollution free but what about the high carb eaters that
pedal them?.... Farts galore FFS !