Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default Pin Nailer review.

On 2/21/2012 1:48 PM, Dave wrote:
On Tue, 21 Feb 2012 10:45:03 -0500, wrote:
Obviously, all these questions are a precursor to my buying a pin
nailer. I'm mid way between the wanting stage and the knowing I need
one stage.

BTDT. Just go buy one and get it over with.

I was already to buy a pin nailer until I heard about the Cadex pin
nailers. With their nailer that can shoot slightly headed pins and
regular pins, I'm having second thoughts about the brand of pin nailer
I was going to buy.

Actually if I needed something that shot a headed fastener I would use a
brad nailer. IMHO a headed pin defeats the purpose.