Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Zennis diasppointing

On Feb 21, 7:18*pm, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:
I'm nearsighted, so reading glasses will only make things worse. *You are
likely farsighted, if reading glasses help.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
*www.lds.org
.

"Oren" wrote in message

I have had two bifocal sets of glasses. They really don't / didn't
help me much. *I have early stages of Glaucoma. *Mom has Macular
degeneration, so maybe something hereditary?

What works best for me is a cheap set of reading glasses from the drug
store (buy one get one free) usually 1.25 and 1.75 strength.

I don't drive at night much anymore, but the reading glasses help me
focus better. *Try a pair when driving they may help.

Take your new glasses to where you had your eye examination. They can
quickly and very easily (less than 3 minutes) test them to see if the
prescription was made into glasses correctly.