Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Zennis diasppointing

On Tue, 21 Feb 2012 18:49:25 -0500, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

They did the puff of air thing, so I'm guessing that's the glaucoma test.

As to macular, no.

I have had two bifocal sets of glasses. They really don't / didn't
help me much. I have early stages of Glaucoma. Mom has Macular
degeneration, so maybe something hereditary?

What works best for me is a cheap set of reading glasses from the drug
store (buy one get one free) usually 1.25 and 1.75 strength.

I don't drive at night much anymore, but the reading glasses help me
focus better. Try a pair when driving they may help.

"Oren" wrote in message
.. .

Have you been tested for Glaucoma / Macular degeneration ?