Posted to rec.woodworking
Jack Jack is offline

Default New SawStop video

On 2/19/2012 8:03 PM, HeyBub wrote:
Ed Pawlowski wrote:

I didn't think it was funny either. But probably 98% of the people
watching and laughing don't own a table saw. As far as the people
writing, I don't know whether they have a political agenda or not.

My guess is yes, they do. It may have been a put up to get some
attention. Write your congressman and tell him how we need this
safety device.

Won't do any good - Congress is not in the loop.

The decision rests entirely on the whim of unelected bureaucrats.

You mean assholes like Bob Adler head of the Consumers Product Safety
Commission that imagines how nice it would be if the "all knowing and
extremely comforting and nice" big government took care of everyone?

How ****ing dumb to you have to be to think the government is "all
knowing" let alone let those words seep out of your mouth?

--
Jack
Got Change: Supply and Demand ====== Command and Control!