Posted to rec.woodworking
Jack Jack is offline

Default New SawStop video

On 2/20/2012 4:06 PM, Leon wrote:
On 2/20/2012 2:34 PM, Jack wrote:
On 2/19/2012 5:30 PM, Dave wrote:
On Sun, 19 Feb 2012 14:09:33 -0800, "Kerry Montgomery"
Dave, Curious, just tried again and the link still works for me.

When I go to the website and click on the clip it states.

"Unvailable from your location". Possibly some type of copy write
protection, Canadian obscenity laws or something else similarly
ridiculous. Not a big thing I guess.

Not a big deal if you want gov't dick heads to tell you what you can and
can't watch.

It was a spoof on either SS tech or ignorant dumb ass red necks that
would rather cut off a finger than have some gov't dick head tell them
what to do. It wasn't all that funny, more dumb than anything, I don't
care who you are.

Oh yeah, It was funny. ;~)

The funny part of the video was Gass trying to say he actually gives a
damn about your fingers. Well, I guess that was pretty funny. Also
Bob Adler of consumer products safety commission was pretty freaking
funny when he imagined the government being "all knowing and extremely
comforting and nice".

Well, that wasn't so funny. I wanted to either puke or punch the dumb
ass in the nose, more like both.

--
Jack
http://jbstein.com