Posted to rec.woodworking
Jack Jack is offline

Default New SawStop video

On 2/20/2012 6:27 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On Mon, 20 Feb 2012 15:34:02 -0500, wrote:

It was a spoof on either SS tech or ignorant dumb ass red necks that
would rather cut off a finger than have some gov't dick head tell them
what to do. It wasn't all that funny, more dumb than anything, I don't
care who you are.

I have to wonder if it was a paid advertisement. One way to get your
product in front of the masses eh?

Possible, scum sucking lawyers like Gass will stop at nothing to make
themselves rich. Fine woodworking sent the video to everyone on their
mailing list, so money was flowing I'd bet.

--
Jack
http://jbstein.com