Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
machines machines is offline

Default WTB: I need a saylor beall compressor FLYWHEEL

need flywheel for saylor beall model 707 air pump. the flywheel can be "old style" (9 fan blades, but six of 'em are "stubby") -or- it can be "new style" (all nine fan blades are short, but all nine are also -centrally- attached to an inner "tristar" shaped ring)

if that's confusing, I can quickly send you images of both if you need 'em (to help identify which you have).

some other particulars:
can be old OR new style (either would work)
saylor part number is 6445
OD of flywheel is 16.75 inches (sixteen and three-quarter inches)
it'll have two B-width vee-belt grooves
AND THIS:
the same EXACT saylor flywheel is used on saylor pump models 703, and 705 (the 703 and 705 are both 'upright parallel twins')

also, it can be filthy dirty greasy, and, maybe, even cracked, or dinged. I figure having SOME flywheel's gonna be better than having NO flywheel, which is the present situation...

I'm located north central florida, so I'd sure appreciate knowing where -you- are (they're heavy, so shipping's probably gonna be "killer")

*thanks* guys