Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.legal,uk.rec.gardening
Cynic Cynic is offline

Default Metal theft. The biters bit

On Mon, 20 Feb 2012 15:03:18 +0000, Roland Perry
wrote:

In which case they would probably benefit from moving to a place with
a more reasonable landlord, as much of a pain as it will be.

Such a strategy has its downside. Not just playing whack-a-mole with the
Royal Mail redirection, but until you've settled somewhere three years
getting credit is more tiresome.

The sort of people being discussed in that scenario will not *have* a
credit rating that needs protecting.

I've moved twice in the last 18 months, and did not have any need to
get my mail redirected either time. I simply notified everyone who I
needed/wanted to be notified of my change of address, and have no
desire to receive mail from anyone else. How many people and
organisations communicate with you by snail-mail these days?

--
Cynic