Posted to rec.woodworking
Josepi[_23_] Josepi[_23_] is offline

Default New SawStop video

Get another ISP. Everybody else can see it.

----------
"Dave" wrote in message ...

On Sun, 19 Feb 2012 21:28:52 -0600, -MIKE-
But at one point you were. Which is why I wondered why you didn't just
google in the same amount of time it took to post on here asking, "What
did it show?"

You're worse that a dog with a bone. I did Google it initially and
kept getting the same message essentially saying the feed was not
available outside the United States. All, I've been able to view so
far is some still images.

In fact, I've Googled it more extensively now and I'm still getting
the same message. I'm starting to think that my ISP or Rogers who
supplies the feed to my ISP is blocking it system wide.