Posted to rec.woodworking
Bruce Bruce is offline

Default Routing end grain?

On Mon, 20 Feb 2012 09:33:30 -0700, Puckdropper wrote
(in article m):

Bruce wrote in :

A disk sander is on my wish list, but not anytime soon due to limited
space, etc. I might consider a sanding disk 'blade' for the table saw
however. Making a jig to allow for fine tuned feeding would be
somewhat complex but worth it since I will probably be making dozens
of these frames in various sizes over the next year.

-BR

Do you have a belt sander? That would work just as well for the outside.

Yep, a PC mini belt sander. That would work in a pinch with some form of
fixture to hold it. That is one thing I like about the design of the Bosch(?)
is it has a flat back making it real easy to mount.

-BR

Puckdropper