Posted to uk.legal,uk.d-i-y,uk.people.silversurfers
Scion[_2_] Scion[_2_] is offline

Default Joining motorways

tony sayer spake thus:

In article
.com, Neil Williams scribeth thus
On Feb 17, 7:34Â*pm, McKevvy wrote:

Don't take any evasive action. Maintain your speed.

While you are in terms of road traffic law completely in the right, I
would suggest that "defensive driving" would suggest that if they do
that and it is safe for you to do so that you should move to the right
or back off slightly to let them in.

It's all very well there being an accident and it being someone else's
fault, but I would prefer to accommodate the muppets and not have to
deal with the admin or worse of an accident I could have avoided.

I once heard it said: "Don't just drive as if everyone else on the road
is an idiot. Drive as if they are actively out to kill you."

Neil

Sound advice that;!...

Except if you took it literally you would not leave the house at all.