Posted to alt.home.repair
Kurt Ullman Kurt Ullman is offline

Default OT - Strategies to Max Out Social Security Benefits

In article ,
Oren wrote:

Now you have me curious. Does a person drop their private health care
insurance when they go on Medicare? ( something I need to check into )

Kinda sorta. There are many things that MCare doesn't pay for, so almost
all people get private insurance policies usually called something like
MCare Supplemental policies. They won't be the same as the insurance you
had at work or where ever because there are very stringent rules and
regs about MCare supplemental policies. There are worksheets, etc., on
the MCARE that help walk you through a lot of this.