Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default "Why do you have a right to your money?"

On Feb 19, 6:55*pm, Hawke wrote:

I hate to keep bringing up society but if people are not willing to help
those who can't provide a good life for themselves then we are not
living in a civilized world.
Hawke

What makes you think we live in a civilized world? Do you really
think people now are much different than those that killed six million
in concentration camps in WWII?

We still have thousands being killed in Syria. Iran in working on
nuclear weapons so they can kill millions. Saddam Hussein used
poisonous gas on the Kurds. I could come up with lots more examples.

Grow up. We are not living in a civilized world.

Dan