Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default WILLARD MITT ROMNEY: "I'M NOT CONCERNED WITH THE POOR!"

On Sun, 19 Feb 2012 15:15:52 -0800 (PST), "
wrote:

On Feb 19, 11:21*am, Ed Huntress wrote:

When I was in 5th grade, I was one of the early victims of "New Math."
I vaguely remember that it was taught when we were learning about
number lines, truncating decimal fractions, and so on. Maybe they
thought we were all going to be computer scientists. g

Ed Huntress

It is not important for computer science. It is important for
bankers.

Dan

Maybe my banker needs an upgrade then. That could be the problem here.
d8-)

But rounding is a significant issue in computer science, somewhere.
Maybe it's in programming, or maybe elsewhere. It's not something I
worry about.

--
Ed Huntress