Posted to rec.woodworking
-MIKE- -MIKE- is offline

Default New SawStop video

On 2/19/12 2:31 PM, Steve Barker wrote:
On 2/19/2012 2:18 PM, -MIKE- wrote:
On 2/19/12 12:34 PM, Steve Barker wrote:

excellent video, too bad it was presented with the canned laughter
and as a spoof.

Do you know who Steven Colbert is, or his show?
The whole show is spoof and the laughter isn't canned, it's the live
studio audience.

no, i'm not familiar with him. But the laughter distracts from the
seriousness of the thing. Like I said, it's a shame it was presented
this way.

It's the only way he presents anything.
The laughter is the point. Google: satire.

Ironically, you're missing the fact that more people will be informed
about this product and more awareness brought to the "issue" by this
means than by anything preceding it.

--

-MIKE-

--Elvin Jones (1927-2004)