Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.audio
the_constructor[_2_] the_constructor[_2_] is offline

Default O T: Kenwood Hi-Fi System Help ?

"geoff" wrote in message
In message ,
the_constructor writes
I have been given a Kenwood Hi-Fi system. Yes it is old and yes it does
work, well partly anyway. Amp with CD player

These are the parts included:
All Kenwood
T-85L Tuner
DP-950 CD player
GE-850 Graphic equaliser
A-85 Amplifier

I have been informed by a chap on eBay that I need a special cable to link
the Tuner and the Graphic Equaliser to the amplifier. Apparently the amp
sends control cables to the other parts in order to switch them on etc.

I have, tucked away upstairs, a similar system I bought in Indonesia 25
years ago.; The amp is an A-45 , but, I presume more or less the same. It
has both power and control cables linking the tuner, amp and GE modules

I'll take a look tomorrow

--
geoff

Many thanks Geoff. Look forward to hearing from you soon

Jim G