Posted to alt.home.repair
Roanin Roanin is offline

Default Ikea Faucet adapter required

"Dave M." wrote in message
Roanin,

I don't see any "adapters" on pg. 8. There does seem to be a warning
about using the wrong male connectors .You want MIP fittings to match your
FIP fittings.
Am I on the wrong page?

Dave M

If you look at the pictures on the right lower part of the page is shows the
correct MIP nipple and the wrong one. If you use the normal MIP nipple, it
will cut the washer and leak. The wrong one is easy to find. The correct one
has a bit of a flat surface for the flat washer to seal against much like a
hose washer. I have been unable to find the correct one and of course, IKEA
is no help at all.