Glen

Default While were ON the O.T. subject of liars .. .. ..

Oh, my God. Save me from the black helicopters!
;-)
Glen

"Wm Jones" wrote
There were three witnesses to the explosion that downed JFK Jr's plane.
$20MM salvage in 100' of water and everything pulled up BUT THE ENTIRE
TAIL was never found.

His father, the President of the United States and Commander-in-Chief of
the Armed Forces was assassinated by the George H.W. Bush Knight of
Malta-led Roman Catholic CIA after he ordered us out of Rome's fiefdom
of Vietnam and 58,000 American G.I.s died. What's the count in Iraq? 600?

Sure the Anti-Christ is not monolithic: Bush has given us the 9-11/Gulf
of Tonkin Hoax redux, and the Mob/unions are now supporting Kerry, but
let's give the Kennedys a break until justice is done for JFK and JFKJr.

Please God save America, we patriots pray.