Posted to uk.legal,uk.d-i-y,uk.people.silversurfers
Ian[_9_] Ian[_9_] is offline

Default Joining motorways

"Doctor Drivel" wrote in message
Ronald Tompkins wrote:
Driving in lane 1 of a motorway at a steady speed with large gaps in
front and behind me, I find it difficult to understand why some
drivers approaching the motorway on a slip road draw level with me
instead of accelerating or decelerating slightly to pull into the
gaps. Several times recently I have had to take evasive action when
another driver tries to join in this manner.

Are there any others out there who use this bizarre technique for
joining a motorway? I don't remember it being taught when I was
learning to drive!

This has nothing relating to DIY in it. Please no crossposting.

Course it does. The only motorists that don't DIY are those with chauffeurs,
like GovMint Ministers and Olympic FatCats.