Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Hawke[_3_] Hawke[_3_] is offline

Default "Why do you have a right to your money?"

On 2/18/2012 2:34 PM, wrote:
On Feb 18, 3:52 pm, George wrote:

I reject completely *your* classification of anything as information.
You are stupid and a known liar, so if you call something "information",
it almost assuredly isn't.

Not a logical argument.

Dan

You're getting better Dan. You see how he does it? When he can't find
anything wrong with what I have said he attacks me personally. He says I
can't classify anything as information, he calls me stupid, and a liar,
and ends by saying that whatever I say it's probably not true.

Unfortunately, all I did was say what the NY Times printed in an
article. That's it! He didn't even try to argue with what they said or
rebut the Times in any way. He just went directly to attacking me. When
you see someone do that it's a clear signal that they know they are
losing the argument. And he does. It shows desperation because he sees
he's losing.

Hawke