Posted to alt.home.repair
Pete C. Pete C. is offline

Default Home Depot screw display - where can I get that awesome "screwthread board".?

Bill Hall wrote:

"dpb" wrote in message ...
On 2/16/2012 3:00 PM, mcp6453 wrote:

Do you recall where you saw them in Lee Valley's catalog?

There's this one; don't recall whether there's also the standard
threaded-hole plate type there or not...

http://www.leevalley.com/us/hardware/page.aspx?p=64800&cat=3,41306

Oh, here are the plates...

http://www.leevalley.com/us/hardware/page.aspx?p=51784&cat=3,41306

OR Rockler .com

part #30857 standard

part #38496 metric

I have both sets, they are neat hanging on small cable .

$15.95 per

Bill

--

ENCO has the "Thread Detective" which has 25 inch and metric sizes in a
nice "stud" format threaded on a steel cable where each stud has a male