Posted to alt.home.repair

Default CAUTION: Rusty Tool Stand

On 2/17/2012 10:31 AM, Robert Green wrote:
"The Daring wrote in message

stuff snipped

The only thing that has kept me from losing an eye is the fact that I've
been wearing eyeglasses since I was six years old. When I first
had the eyeglasses put on me, I looked around and exclaimed, "Wow,
that's where all that noise is coming from!" ^_^

TDD

I'm actually inclined to believe that in the long run, people who need
glasses will prevail in the gene pool because it's an adaptation that
confers a certain level of eye protection. I've hear things "ding" off my
glasses that otherwise might have taken out an eye.

--
Bobby G.

I have the worst vision among me and my eight siblings, we're all myopic
and I believe mine is because I was a drug(nicotine) baby
back when people didn't know any better than to expose a fetus or
infant to that horrid alkaloidal insecticide. I smoked for 9 months
then I was born and because of my immersion in that amnio-toxin, I'm
deathly allergic to tobacco smoke. It's like tear gas to me. o_O

TDD