Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default Digital Sliding T-Bevel

On 2/17/2012 6:38 PM, Father Haskell wrote:

Sliding bevels are for copying or transferring angles.

Wow ... thanks for sharing that.

Readout seems like a needless add on.

Yep, for those stuck in a rut with no imagination, it most probably is.

At least you'll still be able to use it as a sliding bevel
when the battery dies.

So, when the battery dies, _you_ are that guy who buys a new tool
instead of a battery?

Well, that's a mystery solved.

General?

You don't sound all that confident ... just learned to read, or have no
idea which "General" it is?

Hope it's more accurate than the
stamped out General 1/128" vernier caliper I bought
years ago.

Yeah, I hope so too ... I'd hate to be that easily fooled.

Hell, here lately I'm just trying to figure WTF makes some folks feel
the need to be publicly negative about a tool of which they have
_absolutely_ no first hand knowledge?

--
www.eWoodShop.com
Last update: 4/15/2010