Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Hawke[_3_] Hawke[_3_] is offline

Default "Why do you have a right to your money?"

On 2/16/2012 4:47 PM, jk wrote:

You need to reread your post and see if you can say it in a way that
people can actually understand what you're talking about.

Hawke

OK perhaps obtuse,

Here you go,

Those ("society") who send tax collectors around to collect "taxes"
(your "fair share")
and distribute the cash to those who just sit around rather than
working (adding no value), are unfair.

That's one possibility. Here's another. You are not able to understand
the reasoning and the principles upon which the decisions are made as to
how money is taxed and distributed throughout society. Instead of really
knowing the why behind what is done you take the easy way out and
blindly follow people who mistakenly feel they have been taken advantage
of. If you were actually well informed and knowledgeable then you would
see why things are done the way they are, and that they are indeed fair.

-or-

If that isn't simple enough for you.

Those who want an ever increasing slice of the pie for doing nothing,
are thieves.
jk

Those who want to take your valuables and in return give you nothing are
thieves. Okay, we've both made pretty much true statements about those
who take without giving back. So what does that have to do with
anything? If you are implying that the lower classes in America are
guilty of what you said then you see the poor as thieves. The problem
with that is you assume that is a fact but you have no evidence to
support your assumption. If you knew more about the reality of our
economy, our government, and how they work you would not simply recite
the words you hear from other people who are also misinformed. I say
that because it could well be you are listening to liars.

Hawke