Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
PopPop PopPop is offline

Default "I'm 76 and I'm Tired"

I'll be 78 next month and I'm still plugging along with woodwork, metal work, welding, playing the organ, the computer, mowing my lawn and both daughters' lawns and using my garden tractor mounted snow blower on eight different properties. I have to trailer it to three of those properties. I too have many ailments, pains, etc., but the pain is there whether I'm working or sitting, and I don't like just sitting around. I have been retired since 1988 and think my longevity is due to staying active. I'm just too busy to think much about my ailments. Retirement is hard work, but it is a good life.

Cheers to all.

PopPop