Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT Heart Attack Grill

On Feb 16, 12:20*pm, "Robert Green"
wrote:
"Tegger" wrote in message

stuff snipped

Probably not, since eating at Heart Attack Grill does not cause heart
attacks.

That was a funny story (sort of), anyway.

The fact that a Fox news crew was "on the scene" leads me to believe that
this is another publicity or extortion stunt. *Remember the Wendy's
"fingertip" chili?

Another obvious leftist attempt to smear Fox news.
Was a Fox News crew on the scene during the Wendy's
"figertip chili" incident? No. Was a Fox News crew on
the scene during the Heart Attack Grill incident? No.
The video of the man being wheeled away is clearly
marked "amateur video" and was probably taken by
someone with a cell phone or similar. Fox News did
show up later to cover the story. I'll bet other news
organizations covered it as well. After all, they are
news organizations.....

Could it all have been staged? Possible, but unlikely.
It's not clear to me how you're going to get anywhere
if you're not really having a heart attack. Whether or
not you really had one will be easily established at
the ER. If you're faking it, you're gonna have a hell
of a lot of trouble and likely some expense just to
prove yourself a fake with no chance at a pot of
money.