Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Paul Drahn Paul Drahn is offline

Default Vertical Mill - $300 Craigslist

On 2/16/2012 6:13 PM, GeoLane at PTD dot NET wrote:
If you look carefully at the one photo, I think the badge on the
machine head says Index. It's in Reading, PA. They're selling it at
about the scrap price.

http://reading.craigslist.org/tls/2855148590.html

RWL

Yes, it is probably less than scrap price. But they would have to pay
someone to break it down, and then to load it and move it to the scrap
dealer. I have scrapped out machines from my electronic assembly
business, but I certainly could never pay an employee to do it.

After 33 years, sometimes you just get tired of the junk just taking up
space.

Paul