Posted to rec.woodworking
Dave[_52_] Dave[_52_] is offline

Default OT visa MC refused in Holland no chip

On 16 Feb 2012 21:16:58 GMT, Han wrote:
I blame the whole thing my wife encountered recently on the nitwittiness
of one window clerk (female) at the railroad ticket counter in Schiphol
Airport. Or her bad time of month or whatever.

It may not have been her fault at all. My Mastercard which was
recently upgraded with all the chip and pin options, was refused twice
by the same grocery store. When I called Mastercard to inquire, they
said is was probably because that terminal wasn't using the latest
software.