Posted to rec.woodworking
tiredofspam tiredofspam is offline

Default Digital Sliding T-Bevel

I hope you got that as a work of art.
It's original price while high, and very high back then, might be worth it.

But I wouldn't. You do seem to have the best tools Leon. Can I come over
and borrow some 8)

On 2/16/2012 2:28 PM, Leon wrote:
On 2/16/2012 9:11 AM, tiredofspam wrote:
Ok, what's a squivel. I can't find an image. I want to see what the
other half spends their hard earned dollars on.
8)

Sorry "Squevel". Like that would help. LOL

http://www.bridgecitytools.com/defau...1-squevel.html

The information on this discontinued first of a series commemorative
tools is lacking these days but it is a tri-square with a small t-bevel
in the handle. It also has a "lucky" new penny embedded in the handle.
If I shake it I can hear it. I have never used the tool figuring it
might some day be worth something.

A better picture here,

http://toolboxblog.com/2009/02/19/br...-ct-1-squevel/

and here