Posted to alt.home.repair
ChairMan[_3_] ChairMan[_3_] is offline

Default OT Heart Attack Grill

On Thu, 16 Feb 2012 12:20:32 -0500, "Robert Green"
wrote:

The fact that a Fox news crew was "on the scene" leads me to believe
that this is another publicity or extortion stunt

Because a video link was from FOX then it is a stunt? Shameless.
Where
did you see a FOX crew in the original posting?

Here is the local ABC interview with the owner.

http://www.ktnv.com/news/local/139411448.html

HAG was once featured on one of the food shows. I think it
originated
in Phoenix, AZ. Now one has opened in Las Vegas.

one opened here in Dallas and has since closed after less than a year.
its a gimmick food joint and they usually don't last long