Posted to alt.home.repair
Bryan Scholtes Bryan Scholtes is offline

Default Home Depot screw display - where can I get that awesome "screw thread board".?

I want to sort all my screws and keep them sorted. The Home Depot has
a board in their fastener section, into which you can thread your
screw or bolt. It tells you the number and pitch.

Are those sold anywhere? It would be so handy to keep next to the
fastener storage on my workbench. Not only could I definitely sort my
screws now, but every time I add one to the pile I can always put itin
the right place.