Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve Barker[_6_] Steve Barker[_6_] is offline

Default Rusty Tool Stand

On 2/16/2012 9:00 AM, Tegger wrote:
wrote in
:

On Wed, 15 Feb 2012 13:43:54 -0800 (PST), DerbyDad03
wrote:

.

(or spend more if you want a quality angle grinder.)

Or get it sand blasted.

All of this media-blasting and angle-grinding seems a bit over-the-top for
a grinder stand that will be used in a dry environment.

If it were me, I'd just use 50-grit emery cloth (NOT sandpaper!) to smooth
out the rust by hand, then I'd rattle-can the stand with Tremclad or other
rust paint. Done.

well of course it's over the top. He could just ignore it and use it
the way it is.

--
Steve Barker