Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Digital Sliding T-Bevel

On Wed, 15 Feb 2012 09:01:17 -0800 (PST), Robatoy
wrote:

On Feb 15, 11:55*am, Swingman wrote:
http://www.leevalley.com/US/wood/pag...,50298&p=69055

--www.eWoodShop.com
Last update: 4/15/2010
KarlCaillouet@ (the obvious)http://gplus.to/eWoodShop

If it works as advertised, and there is no reason to think it won't,
that will be one helluva handy go-to tool. Pocket size to boot.

I'm sure they do. I bought one of these and it works great.
http://www.leevalley.com/US/wood/pag...,43513&p=64278
It saved me a lot of time in reproducing angles in a porch rail
replacement I did last year. We changed the height to meet regs so I
couldn't just copy the angles there.

(Hey, Swingy! Wanna trade? I like yours better.)

--
Fear not those who argue but those who dodge.
-- Marie Ebner von Eschenbach